Thursday, November 11, 2010

So, for my final project I have been kinda stuck on the idea of using cardboard as the main material. I wanna do this for a few reasons, two of those reasons is the fact that it is completely free and I can get as much as I want. I initially wanted to emulate a physical webspace. The idea of my project was to create a drawer/cabinet out of cardboard. The drawers would have a bunch of different size and shaped drawers that people are physically able to open up. The people opening the drawers represents the interaction with a website.
I worked on this project for a while but I just wasn't really liking the outcome. After a chat and some advice with my teacher, I decided to change my idea. My new concept looks at multipurpose objects. I want to create something out of cardboard that can be used in multiple ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment