Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finally Caved in

What the simple Interface looks like.
I finally gave in and downloaded the photoshop application for my iphone. I didn't download it at first because I felt it was dumbing down such a complicated program with tacky filters and effects to please the majority of people who are not well versed with photoshop. It was almost insulting. How could a iphone app. replace of the technicalities and intricacies of the computer version. Anyways, I gave it a shot and I will admit that although it is very simple it is still really nice for just tweaking the small adjustments that take a okay photo and make it look really nice. I did a little before and after just playing around. Over not a bad application especially considering it was free.

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment